|DECOM, a.s. elaborates technical documentation for nuclear power engineering by using experienced experts covering all main activity of company. Company has needed material tools and software including own computer codes which are used to elaborate relevant documentation and provide technical and economical comparison of calculated options.
|DECOM PROVIDES SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Technical and economical analysis of various variants of decommissioning of nuclear facilities including development of relevant methodologies
- Elaboration of basic technical documentation for decommissioning of nuclear facilities Calculation of decommissioning parameters (labor intensity, costs, irradiation, quantity of waste)
- Elaboration of documentation for environmental impact assessment for the process of decommissioning of nuclear facilities or construction of new facilities and technologies
- Elaboration of basic technical documentation for radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel management
- Elaboration of safety assessment documents for nuclear facilities focused on their decommissioning
- Elaboration of safety assessment documents for technological systems for radioactive wastes and spent nuclear fuel management
- Development of database for decommissioning of nuclear facilities and its applications
- Elaboration of exposure analysis, optimization according to the ALARA principles, calculations of dose rates, 2D and 3D visualization of radiation fields
- Decontamination, dismantling of technological equipment and demolition of building structures during decommissioning of nuclear facilities
- Engineering and technical support for decommissioning of nuclear facilities
- Coordinating and advisory services for reconstructions of technological objects and for facility tests prior commissioning
- Elaboration of studies and methodology for conditional release of large amount of materials from decommissioned nuclear facilities into environment using recycling and further reuse
- Elaboration of analysis evaluating long term impact of recycled decommissioned materials on the environment caused by migration of radionuclides in nature conditions
- Management of institutional radioactive waste: elaboration of documentation and technical support
- Release of materials from the nuclear facility into environment: procedures and criteria
- Elaboration of studies and analysis for local region secure energy supply oriented to support utilizing the conventional or renewable energy sources
- Documentation preparation and technical support for non-radioactive toxic waste management
|AVAILABLE SOFTWARE TOOLS
|VISIPLAN 3D ALARA Planning tool 4.0
|Modeling and calculation of external gamma exposure. Software enables to create 2D and 3D dose map along with 3D visualization of the developed model.
|Modeling and calculation of external gamma exposure.
|Modeling and simulation of degradation processes, discrete events and transport of contaminants through porous environment.
|Flexible software with graphical interface enabling creation of dynamic compartment models for migration, degradation and transport of contaminants in the environment and through engineering barrier as well.
|AUTOCAD Inventor Suite
|Comprehensive and flexible set of software for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling creation and design communication.
|Calculation of cost associated with decommissioning of nuclear installations based on the ISDC structure and determination of other parameter related to the decommissioning of nuclear installations. OMEGA code was developed in the Decom, a.s.
|New transparent user friendly software tool with module for calculation of cost associated with decommissioning of nuclear installations based on the ISDC and with module for funding system of back-end of nuclear fuel cycle. OMEGA code was developed in the Decom, a.s.